There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC:

Vikas was still confused as to what exactly the woman did, but he was very much so interested. It was no wonder she was keeping the stories for her pack, she sure knew how to manipulate her words to create a certain effect. Bends reality, makes the impossible happen. That could mean absolutely anything. But whatever it was, it meant she had creativity. Vikas liked that. He frowned, ears flicking back momentarily when she denied him any further information. She had been incredibly cooperative so far, so there was no reason to get his panties in a wad over this. But she had hooked him this time.

The gray wolf stood, eyeing her suspiciously. He picked up his chair and twirled it so that it was facing Fleta. He sat down roughly, resting his elbows on his knees and leaning in close to the couch. The female changed positions slightly again, but this time it didn't seem to be out of discomfort. He watched her with narrow eyes, wondering just what it was she was talking about. He trusted her, he did not believe there was anything sketchy about what she was saying. It was just mysterious, and he wanted to know more. He was silent for a moment, trying to predict in his head just what it was she did. "Alright," he said, lifting his head to meet her eyes. "Show me whatcha got."

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread