There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC

Terra smirked as he fell for her bait. She was still young, still learning to manipulate her words and change what others perceived. She was talented though, giving her an edge despite her youth. Licking her lips she watched Vikas turn around, leaning closer to her. Terra shifted around, allowing herself to lean closer. She gazed into his golden eyes, letting her green ones swallow him up. I hope you're ready. Swiftly Terra closed the distance, kissing him softly. It was a gentle kiss, one she'd learned to leave males wanting more.

Her hands danced across his body, dipping around his clothes before she finally secured a knife from his jacket. Pulling back she smiled, before flashing the knife before him. Not finished with her performance Terra pushed herself back, forcing the lounge to move away. Swiftly she tossed the knife from hand to hand, before snatching it into her teeth. For a moment she stood there, before leaning back and swallowing, the knife disappearing down her throat. Looking back at Vikas she smiled. Well?

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread