There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC:

Fleta seemed pleased with herself, and Vikas was in an equally good mood. He was happy he had decided to go rummaging around in houses with her, even if his original plan had fallen through. The house held no interest for him anymore, but he hardly felt disappointed. He was just reflecting on his good fortune when the nymph herself fell into his lap. He shifted his body so that he remained balanced on his seat, although the chair remained tilted back slightly. You really do? He watched her hand flit over his chest again. "Mm," he murmured affirmatively.

Vikas moved his left hand so that it rested gently against her lower back. He cocked his head, giving an asymmetrical smirk to match. "Maybe I just like dangerous," he suggested. And he did. He had no doubt now that this girl did indeed have an edge to her that he still hadn't fully seen. But he didn't shoo her away. Danger was fine by him. He was young and still had the reckless mentality that kept people from realizing that they are indeed mortal. It didn't help that pain only made him more crazed, even if it was being inflicted upon him. Not that he was a masochist, far from it. All in all, Vikas thought he had little to fear in life so far. Solitude was more frightening than any threat that had been thrown at him in the past. "Should I be concerned?" he cooed.

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread