There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC:

She stepped closer, and Vikas almost fooled himself into thinking she'd just climb right back into his arms again. But no, she was being good. Damnit. Her game idea was interesting, and brought out another grin from him. This could be fun. He remembered playing hide and seek all the time as a pup and having a blast, but that was back when everyone was in lupis form. Once they were old enough to go around as optimes, Vikas discovered he sucked at hide and seek. Despite being shorter than all his friends, he could never hide that well. He was too bulky and clunky, and he always made too much noise. The fun part was tackling anyone that tried to call him out from his hiding place. He didn't plan on body-slamming Fleta, but he was eager to play her little game anyway.

"Sounds, fun, but.." he looked around him, wondering what his first move would be if he had to hide, and where he would look first if he had to seek. "I don't think there's enough risk. I want a prize if I win. 'Course, there's the off chance that you'll win," he said with a wink. "How about this. I win, I get one thing from you, my choice. You win, you get one thing from me, your choice." He was already forming ideas in his mind for some damned good prizes if she was willing to accept the terms.

"So how's about it? You wanna hide, or seek?" he asked, cocking his head with that same dumb smirk. A game wasn't any fun without a little risk involved, right?

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread