There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC she only has like two different items he can claim. the jewelry around her ankles and the red cloth around her body. i suggest you go with the cloth XD

Vikas smiled as Terra turned to meet his eyes again, causing her breath to catch again. It was so difficult, staying away. She'd been able to breathe just fine when they'd been mingling together. Touching, stroking, teasing, words just for her...Realizing how heated she was getting Terra broke the gaze. Her own smile grew at his words. Meeting his eyes steadily now Terra swept her eyes over his body, trying to decide what item of his would be best to remove. It was so difficult to stay focused. Making her choice Terra smiled. Of course. Much more fun this way. He cocked his head to the side, looking so sure of himself, causing Terra to laugh. I'll hide. Keeping out of sight was one of her specialties, though if he was really nice she might just let herself get caught.

Silently she slipped out of the room, resisting the urge to touch him, and allow the rest of the world to be forgotten. There was nobody else in this place anyways, just an abandoned wreckage where they could disappear. Out of sight from the one that would be seeking her Terra slipped up the stairs, making barely a whisper of noise. At the top she took some items, placing them to tip down the stairs the instant someone started coming up after her. In a bedroom she took the closet, hinging it to lock behind whoever would climb in there, rubbing her scent into a piece of cloth she placed in the back. Backing out again she worked her way to a room. Making sure that when he stepped in Terra could slide out behind him she crouched behind a chair. This form was inelegant with this, but it worked.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread