There ain't no room in my bed
[html]

OOC lots and lots of practice. last post until morning for me

Terra spun around at the sounds behind her. She watched, puzzled as Vikas closed off the entrance. Walking over she touched the bookcase, wondering what he was planning. He only won if he managed to get her back into the living room, after all. Taking the time to slow down Terra looked around, trying to figure out where she'd go from here. There was only one exit besides the window now. Heading for it Terra froze, spotting Vikas reaching the entrance.

Quickly she slipped back behind a table, hoping that he wouldn't spot her. The prey had finally been run to ground, and there was no escape. Only waiting for him to find her. The game was over, yet each moment stretched on agonizingly as he entered. Her breathing was so loud, rapid from the exertion. Tensed she tried to slow down, to stop herself from being easy to find. Terra willed herself invisible to the best of her ability, but to no avail. He would find her, and she would be caught. Somehow Terra was pleased with the knowledge, happy to have met someone to match her.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread