The difference between you and me
Aylu was surprised by the womans actions. He bowed low to her, murmuring his apologies if he had hurt her feelings. "I do not wish to make you think ill of me. She had a really bad side wound when I found her. She must..... have bled out. She had moved on by the time I found her. Their were little paw prints but they looked too small to me wolf kind. If... I had only came by earlier I could have saved her. Was she a friend of yours?" he asked then he noticed it. The same type of carved necklace he held in his hand was around the woman's neck. He had seen the same thing in his dream the night before. Who was this woman? Why did she look so ready to attack him when he was nothing but curious about the grey woman he had had to bury.

"I am extremely sorry if my words have upset you. I just want to know who she was and why she was alone. No one should have to be alone," he said softly. "I honestly dont know what happened to her. I took her necklace because I knew someone in this pack must have known her. She was well covered and had a smile on her maw. I couldn't harm anyone if that is what you are trying to say. Here I'll even give you her necklace," he said putting it at Kiara's feet. This had gone from bad to worse in a matter of moments and he felt bad that he couldn't give the woman a better explanation

Messages In This Thread