Sometimes... just sometimes...
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 333
OOC: I wish i could match you in wc I feel like i'm lacking XD

Jiva had been new to the pack but he was learning quickly what was expected of him, or else he wouldn’t be in the pack for long. They were strict just like wolves should be and the young man wanted to prove himself worthy. When she spoke and allowed him up. Jiva stood up to his full height, which wasn’t too bit, though he still had room to grow, he was reaching just over seven feet now. He smiled graciously towards her as she introduced herself. In a quiet voice he spoke to her;

“My name is Jiva Takekuro ma’am. I’m new here, I have been here a round a weeks time. I am glad to be a part of a pack who knows when enough is enough. Oh and this is Tobias. He is my friend. He was caught by my father over a year ago, but he’s been freed since my father has left the lands. It seems he wanted to join me for a while.”

He smiled. This was all true. The hawk had found Jiva, in one of his usual haunts near Cour des Miracles, and decided to stay with the young man for the time being. Jiva didn’t know if he would stay or not. He would be sad if the bird left but the red tail was free to come and go as he pleased and this pleased the small bird of prey very much. It pleased Jiva that Tobias wanted to join him where he went. Jiva’s curly tail wagged back and forth. Though he was mostly wolf his mother’s husky side seemed to show in color as well as the curly tail of the husky, but this bothered Jiva little, though he wished he was a full blooded wolf like his father, he was proud of who he was all the same and he would prove to his pack members he was a reliable hunter and protector of the pack.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!

Messages In This Thread