Sometimes... just sometimes...
[html]
I am so, so sorry for the wait on this! I have been super busy :S Also... i just realised that Jiva used to play with Soran's great granddaughter Robin Big Grin Somehow we should get that mentioned lol.

The sable female smiled at the young red male, he seemed very pleasant indeed, polite and kind hearted, already the ebony lady had taken a bit of a shine to him, little did she know that her patchwork great granddaughter had taken a shine to him when he had been a lot younger than he was now, he had been an excitable ball of fluff then, it would have boggled the young Aatte's mind to see him now she was sure. But still the sable matriarch did not know this. The dark Beta listened as the younger male spoke, she smiled as he said that he had been travelling since he had become a man, the truth was that he was indeed an adult, but the dark female was already eight years old; she could not help but see a few of the younger members of the packs as being barely older than the small bundles of fur that had been racing around only a few months before. She smiled at the male though, wanting him to see that she respected him, even though in her eyes he was still very young; still Titania was barely older than a pup and Soran trusted her with her life; though that might have had a lot to do with her sable almost-son loving her and trusting her so dearly, she trusted his judgement almost above all others. The dark female nodded as he explained about his travelling and that he had helped Zalen with a cougar, something that could have indeed been dangerous for the young pair, Soran's grandmother and uncles had all been killed by a cougar, at least that was what she had been told by her adoptive mother, apparently it was a story that her mother had told her when she had first arrived in the pack. Soran could not help but be impressed by the males dealing with the problem so efficiently; after all they were both still alive and seemingly without injury; perhaps she had underestimated this young male. Immediately a feeling of remorse washed over her, she was now an older female she realised, she was going to have to stop judging the young ones simply for being young, after all Robin was an incredibly capable young woman now; and really these wolves were not so young, only compared to her and she was pretty old really.

The male pointed out that Titania was his cousin and the sudden realisation washed over her, of course there would be a few of them, she had wondered why the surname had been so familiar to her, but there had been times when wolves had simply adopted names that fitted them and they just happened to be the same, clearly this was not the case. She smiled again at the male, he seemed interesting, even at his young age he had been travelling, that suggested that he would have some interesting stories to tell, the ebony matriarch could not deny that he had piqued her curiosity. Perhaps he had a lot of stories.
"I see, I have done my fair share of travelling myself, I arrived in the old lands when I was two years old, but I have been back and forth for a long time since. Where were you born? I assume you lived in these lands when you were young?" The Beta asked, choosing her words carefully, not wanting to offend him, not wanting him to think that she thought of him as being very young, even though she did; still he was a member of the pack and already she liked and trusted him.
"It must be a little daunting having a cousin that's already the Alphess of a pack, I suppose I'm lucky in that way, I have no brothers or sisters, or cousins for that matter, I have only ever had to compete with myself... and I suppose with my father's view of me." The sable female replied, she had started the sentence with a warm smile, but her eyes darkened a little and she stared off into the distance with the mention of her father; she should not have mentioned him, should not have even thought about the cruel psychopath that had spent so long trying to kill her and everyone that ever cared about her. It was something that she had come to terms with of course, but unfortunately it was something that still haunted her every now and again, something which crept into her dreams and tortured her in her darkest times; she had killed him after all, in self defence, but still she had taken a life, a life that had given her life and that was hard to come to terms with.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 794
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread