We have to travel in two
[html]

Charm is going to have pups at the end of March with her NPC mate. The pups will not live past six weeks. \\ WC: 341
Character Name: Charm Sawtooth
Character Age: 6
Character Gender: Female
Preferred Specialized Rank: Antei,Nyo’ei
OOC Name: Shannon
Other Characters Played: Noah Sawtooth, Rojo De'Kamikaze
OOC Second Form of Contact::Britan90020(AIM)

Two figures walked though the lands. Their coats; where overcastted in fiery orange color due to the setting of the mild winter sun. The male watched carefully over the female as she moved slowly. Her stomach swollen, clear sign that she was going to be giving birth very soon. The calico female looked down to her stomach, every day she was hating this life, however she knew this would make her Aunt Charm a very, very happy wolf. This was something that she had wanted the younger Charm to do since she had been shipped to her so many years ago.

The female stumbled forward as the rust brown wolf with white speckles over his back side jumped forward placing a hand upon her stomach and upper back. The female sighed pushing his off, her stomach. ”Really Riagan, I’m fine. I’m pregnant…and not a cripple.” She growled softly as she tried so hard to not unleash her temper upon him.

The male sighed and gave a nod. ”I know Charm, I love you, and I just want to make sure that our family will be safe.” The male spoke with a voice that was very monotone, and nasally. The male looked tenderly and lovingly upon his mate. He just wanted her to be safe. ”You know it was your silly idea to come up North to have these pups. I know you want to be near your father’s lands, but Charm baby, I just want you to be safe. I love you.” The male was born with hearing, though thanks to an illness, most of his hearing was lost. He was able to read lips and that was about it.
The calico female rolled her eyes as she shifted around on her feet her hands holding her naturally widened hips. ”Look see where here Riagan; and we are fine…All six of us.” The Sawtooth female looked down at her stomach, she felt like she was living a lie. She was going through the motions that her Aunt had expected of her.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread