We have to travel in two
[html]

Welcome back to Ichika Shannon <3

It had been three days since Kahlo had been taken, three days since their piebald leader had left them and the young male was fighting hard not to feel the desolation at another of his close friends leaving him. This time was just a little different- he understood exactly why Nayru had to leave and he also knew that she may never return. Something like your child being stolen from you was life altering and the young Stormbringer had no idea whether he would see his friend or not. He'd taken over Temeraire full time now and the little puppy, who was not so little anymore, usually came everywhere with him now. He'd managed to introduce his son to regurgitated meat and the dark haired boy was beginning to enjoy the food.

The morning and afternoon had been spent in the stables mostly, assessing Arete and Finn. It wasn't set in stone yet, but the Stormbringer male had semi-decided to give the two young horses to his adopted niece and nephew, a companion wherever they might go. It was deciding whether they were ready for new owners or not that was bugging him. The task was beginning to give him a headache, so he scooped his son off the ground where he'd been toddling around, an adorable babble echoing in his jaws, before the young man set off towards the borders. It would be good for him to keep on top of the things that needed to be done around here, even if he did intent to go back to the festival shortly. He would be taking Teme with him this time, there was no doubt about that.

A westerly wind blew towards him and the timber wolf was surprised to find a foreign scent on there. He picked up the pace, loping in his two legged form with Temeraire cradled against his chest. It took him about ten minutes to reach the borders and the two figures that stood there. Slowing and approaching with relative caution due to the precious life that clung to him, Saul dipped his head in greeting. "Namaste, strangers. You are on the borders of Ichika no Ho-en, is there anything I can do for you? My name is Saul Stormbringer." His tone was polite and friendly, although he kept a protective hand over his sons body just in case. One could never be too careful.

word count → 401 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread