We have to travel in two
[html]

Welcome back to Ichika Shannon <3

Perceptive green eyes watched both of the newcomers on the border as the approached. He watched with the faint flick of his tail as the male stepped in front of the obviously heavily pregnant man, before the female dragged him back and corrected him with a whisper towards him. Saul had been too far away to hear what she'd said to him, but it didn't matter much. Saul understood the males need to protect, while it was clear that the female understood that Ichika was a peaceful pack. Saul thought about it for a moment and snorted softly- it seemed strange that the two were possibly seeking a home among their borders, but the male still thought that a threat would come from them. He should be worried indeed if the two were seeking a home in a pack that would attack them just for inquiring. Pushing the thoughts aside, the young male cuddled his son closer as they came to a stop and spoke.

The female, who appeared a little upset by her companions behaviour possibly, was the one to speak. Saul allowed a soft smile to light up his face. He hadn't known Noah long enough, or well at all, to recognise the family name she given and therefore he did not connect the female in front of him with the cripple who had left not long ago. Either way, he was pleased to meet her and he allowed his tail to swung back and forth in open friendliness. There was no need to come across as hostile or anything of the sort and Saul was hardly ever one to display much displeasure at anything. Of course, he hadn't expected her to know what his greeting had meant. "Namaste is a term of greeting we use in Ichika no Ho-en. It means good day, or something close to that." He explained with a soft tilt of his head.

"A pleasure to meet you Charm and Riagan" He watched as she looked over to her mate, and he interjected with information of his own. Saul nodded softly as he sorted through the questions he needed to ask, before shifting Temeraire in his arms and squaring his shoulders. "I do not mean to cause offence or upset, but I must ask you a few things before I can allow you into our borders. Where have you come from? Where is the rest of your family?" He asked, piercing green eyes turning to the female. She seemed to be leading this little party, so he allowed his questions to roll over to her, an inquisitive smile on his lips.

word count → 438 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread