We have to travel in two
[html]

WC:426

Third time was a charm right? This would be her third time in a pack with in the Souls, Bleeding Souls lands. The patch worked calico female felt the rub of the male’s hand against her leg, hunting for her hand; she rolled her eyes as she gave it to him. She gave a nod as the male explained what the greeting what it meant, and how it was used in the pack lands. She gave a nod; it was an easy thing to understand.

She gave a nod as the male gave his very kind greeting, She did not want to tell the male it was a pleasure, when really she just wanted to find a pack and wanted to start her family, well she did not want to start this family, she dreamed of a family with Aeron or Soran, not him..not Riagan. This act was something she was doing to please the aunt that shared her name. The elder Charm did not approve of her younger family member being almost ten and not having a pup. This was not something that Charm belived Charm Sawtooth should live. Though the Sawtooth female knew that it was not something what she wanted to face telling her aunt that she loved females and not males.

The lady looked over to the male, as he drew a soft fist, looking to the lady that he was holding hands with, and he bent it up and down in a nodding motion with his wrist. She gave a returned marked with her head. ”We come from the Southwest. Well my family is spread out over these lands, and back in Yellowstone area. My mother is dead, my father…I have no clue. My brother is dead. All I have left if my two nephews. My Aunt and her mate Rollin are the leaders of the pack back where we came from. Riagan and his family have always been trusted scouts to my aunt. So when I came back home after been hurt from a broken heart, my Aunt insisted that I finally act my age and have a family, and well I guess Riagan and I where just meant to be. I just don’t feel that my Aunt’s pack is home… These lands..The Bleeding Souls; Souls area is where I feel is home.” The male let go of his wives hand as he slipped it around her waist, nipping tenderly upon her shoulder. Charm lowered her eyes, knowing that she had earned this by not having a litter by now.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.charmlovie p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.charmlovie-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.charmlovie p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.charmlovie b {color:#39a0cb; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.charmlovie {background-color:#041422; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041422; outline:1px solid #041422; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread