We have to travel in two
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC:: That would be awesome sauce! \\ WC:: 314

It wasn’t hard to see that the pups could and would come soon, maybe sooner than later. Charm had it all planed out, she would send the male along with the children back to the family lands in Yellowstone, and she would stay here. She would not officially end the marriage she had with the male, but in a way if he was not around she would be free to go off and do whatever she wished. She would live the in the lands where peace and appetence ran wild and free, while living and loving another female.

Charm looked down at her stomach as she placed a hand upon it. Well if there was one thing that she was able to do, was she tried her best to stay true to her word. ”I’m not a fighter…I learned that during the last War. I’ve spent the last five years watching over my Aunt’s litters and help her raise them while she ran the pack. Uhm….I’m a quick learner?” She offered up, her hand slipped and fell down to her side, The rust brown male looked up to Saul, he did not waste the time, thinking about what he was able to offer the pack.”I’m a fighter. I won’t put up with any crap.” The deaf male pushed the word any very harshly, as his eyes narrowed down on the male.

Charm sighed as the male’s hand came up and touched her face, trying to show him tender touches. The female jumped slightly, she was not found of other’s in her personal space. The male applied pressure to the arm that he was holding onto of hers. She closed her eyes, taking it, she had earned it, she knew when she jumped that it would happen. She then opened her eyes and smiled softly to the male as if nothing had just had happened.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread