We have to travel in two
[html]

I actually suck balls at this replying business! <3

Saul listened to the two of them offer their skills, but he was particularly surprised that neither of them had a lot to offer. Life was a learning game and one might never acquire very many skills. Unlike Saul, who had a thirst for knowledge and life and new experiences that made him rather well skilled in a good few areas that one might acquire skills. He allowed a soft dip of his head, shifting Teme in his arms as he assessed them. There was definitely something going on under the surface that Saul wasn't sure of, but it wouldn't be bought into the open here, that much was certain. He was going to have to find Charm on her own shortly and make sure she told him what was going on; not just for herself, but for the benefit and safety of the pack.

"Ichika is a place of learning- you will be free to achieve as much or as little as you wish here."

Saul said confidently, before he allowed his head to tip back, a summoning howl sent for X'yrin. As much as Saul was now allowed to greet joining members at the borders, the power still lay with the female. He knew she wouldn't be here that long and Saul's howl had woken his son. With a grumbling mutter, the little boy gave a wail as his father patted his back. "Sorry about this, he isn't used to howling." Saul muttered softly, as he turned his body for a moment. "Its okay Teme, its okay." Saul soothed, before turning back to the pair at the borders. "I just called X'yrin, our leader, and she should be here shortly to accept you into the pack." Saul explained, knowing he had to stay to at least let X'y know that these two were trustworthy before he excused himself to tend to his son.

word count → 315 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread