We have to travel in two
[html]

aaaaand exit Saul. <3

Temeraire while old enough to speak in primitive words, preferred to just wail at his abrupt awakening and Saul couldn't say he blamed him. When he was with Nayru, Saul imagined the dark pup didn't do much besides crawl around the den, which was always quiet and soothing to him. Bringing him out into the world was something that was necessary, but there was a certain amount that was bound to be scary to the young pup. A soft smile echoed on his lips as he soothed his sons back, rubbing soft circles into it as the small party waited in relative silence. There was nothing else to say to one another and the sooner X'y arrived, the sooner he would be able to excuse himself to attend his child. He was blessed it seemed as the ascended female trotted towards them, her nose raised to touch Teme's small body, a gesture meant to reassure that he was alright. Saul smiled and nodded softly as X'yrin spoke, introducing herself and welcoming the two.

It was his turn to think now as X'y turned to him, and expectant and curious look on her face. Her meaning was clear. "This is Charm Sawtooth and her mate Riagan. They had come from Charm's Aunts pack to find a home among us- Charm was born in the Nova Scotia area and wished to return. While they don't have very many skills, they are both willing to learn quickl. Riagan has some fighting experience as well. I believe them to be good people."

He spoke quickly, condensing the information he'd recieved into something that would make much more sense to X'yrin. It was then that the young male turned to his leader to speak to her directly, an apoloetic smile on his face. "If its not a problem X'y, I'd like to go and find some food for Teme and to get him settled. Thank you for coming out." He said, a soft smile also given to the two at the borders. "It was nice to meet you Charm, Riagan. I hope to see you around!" He said before turning and taking his leave. X'y was more than capable of dealing with the rest of the little interveiw and Saul had more important things to sort out.

-exit saul-

word count → 382 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread