We have to travel in two
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She waited patiently for reply from either male or female, and found it strange that though neither spoke immediately, the expecting female had to nudge her mate for his attention. The Nomad tilted her heard curiously as she observed this. Was there something wrong with the male that he hadn’t heard her? Or was he simply inattentive wrapped up in concern for his mate? Either way, this behavior made her a little uneasy and it worsened when he finally paid her attention with a less that composed retort.

Her ears drew back irritably yet her face remained the epitome of calm. Save for a subtle lift of her brow, she made them none the wiser to that frustration for that crass display. Her eyes drifted to the female, her lips forming words of apology as if the cause had been her fault. The autumn female dipped her head to the lady and smiled comfortingly before returning her attention to the apparently able male. “My apologies,” she offered sincerely. “It was not my intention to assume you were not capable, but I must know if your abilities can be, and will be used for the pack as well. That was all. But if you manage to keep your mate so well fed, I have faith that with your added strength, our pack will continue to strive.” She glanced briefly to the young female, smiling warmly as she offered the same to her rigid mate in the hopes of easing whatever tension might have grown.

“We would be glad to have the both of you, and look forward to seeing the life you bring into this world Charm, Riagan. My only request to the both of you is that you treat the others of Ichika as your family and we will offer you the same in turn. If for any reason you need our paws to help you, please do not hesitate.” The she-wolf made to pivot in the tops of her paws to lead them into the lands before a sudden thought still her in place. Though they did not look like a troublesome pair, it still would have bode well for her as well as the pack if she inquired in advanced. And so she turned back to them, looking calmly from male to female as she crafted her words carefully to avoid a presumptuous tone;

“…and before we proceed, I must ask both of you, have you taken a life in either protection of another or (the ancestors forbid) in pleasure? One way or another we will come to know each other’s pasts and the hopes to guide them toward a fortuitous future. Even if there are crimes in your past, it is best that we know of them now. To withhold them would and them have them surface later leads to mistrust in your packmates and few will take solace in your company if they feel that there is something else kept in secret that may bring harm to them or those they care for. So please, tell me now and walk with a clear conscience.”

518 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread