Own the Night
[html]
OOC / +300

As he had explained and chatted with the Artisan leader, whom he now knew as Skye Collins, he was also listening around, taking in the tone of the other’s voices and all the scents of the smells. Their conversation came to an end and he bowed out, turning to look around the tent. It was certainly quite the sight to see all the leaders. He recognized X’yrin and Nayru instantly, he also knew Naniko quite well, but there was no sight of Anu, Savina, nor of the Court King, or the new Aniwayan Chiefess.

He recognized the scent of the golden coyote, placing him as the leader of Inferni. Jazper recalled hearing that Gabriel was no longer the leader from Anann’s account of her visit, but this younger man had accepted their peace offering and that was of huge importance to the large coal leader. Golden eyes noted who the coyote was talking to, a now older version of the small boy he had once watched play with Noah and Talisine. Although Sirius was older and apparently, according to Tayui, had turned bad, Jazper would always be able to pick the Rhiannon pups out of a line up.

Finally he settled on a male who held much of his own physical likeness. He was not quite as tall or broad as the Knight but his own midnight fur covered an athletic build and a red tattoo brought his yellow eyes to wander over him curious and unaware of the pack that he ruled. Slowly he approached, making sure he held his posture and tail in such a way that was open and friendly. Hello there. He greeted, bowing his torso ever so slightly, I’m Jazper Rhiannon-Knight of Casa di Cavalieri. I’m afraid I am unfamiliar with you and your pack. A confident smile spread across his jaws as he left the statement open for the other to jump in.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread