Own the Night
[html]
OOC / +300

It was reassuring to see the dark male seemed relaxed. He allowed his own posture to slump a little, remaining proud but relaxed, and his own tail swayed happily behind him. It was Jazper’s belief that leaders should reach out to each other; try to understand each other’s culture and personalities. It was no use hiding out in your pack lands and not getting to know any other canines, what would you do in the event of conflict? Who would you call upon? At this point he was fairly sure he would have X’yrin’s support in most situations, though he did not know if Ichika’s peaceful ways would allow him any physical support. Other than that most pack leaders had received a gift from either himself or Anann, but this new pack had formed after their visits to the north.

Zalen’s introduction pleased the Knight. It seemed that this man was quite to the point and the return of the bow in combination with the leader’s friendly tone caused the coal Sole to believe that he could easily carry on the conversation. My co-leader Anann and I must have missed your lands when we went to visit the northern packs. His voice was apologetic but factual. He would simply have to head back up north and deliver a gift, once he got a feel for what he could possibly offer.

I hope things to the north are all well? I use to live on the other side of the mountains myself, when I was a very young pup before the fire. I admittedly do not travel north very often as it’s quite the distance. We do use horses a lot for travel in Casa but I personally prefer to avoid the beasts and travel on four legs. Horses had never been his strong point. They were large and fast and made to eat in his opinion but he dare not voice his thoughts in case Zalen’s pack, like many others, enjoyed the company of horses.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread