Own the Night
[html]
OOC

Zalen listened to the man intently, hanging on his words. This male seemed like a strong leader, both physically as well as mentally, and was well-versed in the art of conversation. Zalen had never been the best at speaking, he was better at listening and giving advice, so he remained silent as the large knight spoke. He mentioned that he too was friends with X’yrin and that all the packs had accepted Casa di Cavalier’s gifts of peace. This intrigued Zalen, but he supposed that gifts could soften even the roughest of demeanors. Somehow, he doubted that all of the packs had taken to heart what the peace offering symbolized, instead using Casa’s generosity to their advantage. Still, he was impressed and nodded as the Jazper finished, Your cause is a noble one, much more so than any I could ever hope to follow.

Then, in response to his mention of Crimson Dreams, I guess you might know my Beta then, Soran Aatte; she and her heart-sister followed me to New Dawn from Crimson Dreams at my behest, and I am honored to have them with me. This was one aspect of the foundation of his pack and filled Zalen with much pride; wise Soran had been so gracious as to leave behind her old way of life and pack to be at his side; there were few feelings of joy as strong as that.

His eyes then flitted about the room, noting the movements of the others; Titania and the Cercatori leader had stepped out of the tent and Zalen moved to leave as well, the stench of the food and the others hung thick in the air and he suddenly had the need to be outside. Pushing a flap of the tent open, he motioned to Jazper t follow, and once they stepped into the fresh air Zalen took a moment to breathe. Outside was chilly, and the scents were just as exotic as they had been before, but here he could breathe again. Titania was a ways off and after noting her location he turned back to Jazper, You are more than welcome to come visit us if you’d like. I know the journey is long so you’d be allowed to stay on our lands for a night or two to rest. We are blessed with plenty of game for food and comfortable places to sleep. I do not see any reason why our two packs couldn’t begin a peaceful relationship with each other. Zalen gave him then a genuine yet subdued smile.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen b {font-weight:bold; color:#0e140b;}
.zalen p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.zalen {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#f4ffc9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... /Zalen.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.zalen p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalen p b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>
wc: 426
[/html]

Messages In This Thread