Rescue Team Needed
Aylu had been practicing his qi gon meditations when he heard something humming near by. He stopped and watched as a black pup went by his camp, exploring and playing. This pup was the second being he had seen or met on his travels and he felt the overwhelming need to watch over the pup. "Cilantro to me," he said as the hawk flew from his perch on a near by tree hand to his master. "You called me Aylu?" he asked softly as he ruffled his feathers. "Do not pretend that you didn't notice that wolf pup go by us. I want you to follow it. Find out where it is going and make sure it doesn't get hurt. I will be following after you," he said, gathering his staff and staff and starting after Cilantro.

From the looks of it the pup was trying to climb the mountain. As they progressed up the mountain it seemed to be getting steeper and steeper and Aylu wondered if the little one was holding up. He had just stopped on a small ridge when he heard Cilantro yell for him. He looked up to see the pup sliding down the mountain and rocks and debris rained down on him from a ledge above him. He took shelter underthe ledge for a moment and heard whimpers from above. As soon as the rocks stopped falling he was climbing up the side of the mountain to the above ledge. He ran to the pups side, fearful that it may be hurt bad or worse dead. He kneeled beside it and gently ran his hand over its small form. "Hello? Little one? Are you alive?" he asked hoping for a response.

Messages In This Thread