Room to breathe
[html]
000+

The man carefully put a hand on the dark horse's shoulder. He was careful to watch Rem in case he snapped and tried to bite at the hybrid. "Rem, let her be. Ve can't be happy all zhe time." Anatoliy dropped his hand from the horse, and gazed solemnly up at the woman in the tree. He could not understand why she was moping, but it was bad enough that she was running from her oldest friend in the world. He knew it had to be something about the litter she carried. It had to be bad? Had she lost them? Or was it something to do with the pack? Nothing seemed wrong there.

Anatoliy pulled his hand up to the branch and gripped it tightly. "Come down, Anann. Ve still need you to be in vorking condition," he said delicately as he put a palm on her leg. Rem snorted near the man, which the hybrid ignored. Rem could be impatient as much as he liked, especially since it was obvious he had lost his temper with Anann. Not that he could really blame the stallion. "We can go for a valk and you can tell me vhat is so wrong." Anatoliy stood back from the branch so that his woman could come down on her own, and he would still be ready to catch her if things would go that way. He smiled as best as he could at her, though it was forced at best. Anann was upset about something and he did not like being ignorant of what the cause was.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread