Room to breathe
[html]
000+

Anatoliy watched as Anann came down the tree. He noticed Rem did nothing, so clearly it had been his goal all along to get her out of the tree. As soon as she was down, she did not rush into him, but stayed where she was. A hand went to her belly, and the Russo eyed her carefully as she spoke. Her words confused him, and the meaning behind them and the gesture to her stomach eluded him. Anatoliy blinked at her for a woman before slowly stepping before her. He took her hand into his and he stroked the back of it with light fingers. He was unsure of the reason behind her gloom, though he was starting to think it had been the litter. Why else would she blame herself?

"Anann, if it is vhat I zhink.. it isn't your fault." He gave her a light kiss to the nose, before trying to give her a reassuring smile. But if it was the litter, he was going to be truly saddened. Yet, it was not her fault and she should not blame herself for it. "It can't be your fault." Perhaps she had feared them enough that her body had rejected the children they had worked together to make. Not that he could blame her, with her fear of dying to a first born daughter. "You vould know if it vas your fault." He pulled her to his chest and gently stroked her hair.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread