Room to breathe
[html]

Soft, dark eyes searched his own golden orbs, hoping that he would understand her rather vague question and slight gesture, but found only confusion. Amber ears tucked back against her mane as she looked down at the ground between them. The words themselves were so simple, as she recited them over and over again in her head, but they were so difficult to say for the weight they bared that she found it difficult to give them voice, knowing the disappointment that she suspected it would bring her mate.

Anatoliy moved closer, taking up her hand with a gentle caress. His touch was soothing and she looked up to have a kiss planted on the end of her nose. A small smile pulling across her lips for a moment before it was once again overshadowed with sadness. Anann buried her face in his fur of his neck and chest as he pulled her close. Her arms wrapping around him in a tight hug for a long moment before her arms loosened a bit. I didn’t feel like I was ready, yet. She admitted quietly though not without shame, her face turned so that it was no long buried against the fur of his chest, but resting against it.

I’m sorry. Anatoliy had never pressured her for a family, yet in time she knew his heart would yearn for a family of his own to replace the one left behind in Russia. True he still had some family in the region, but Anann doubted it was much the same. I.., she sighed, What if it always ends this way.. and I can never give you a family? That was the question that really haunted her. Would she, could she be enough? Or would his heart come to long for more than she could give over the years.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly23 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b755f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; }
.freebjuly23 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly23 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000a17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qzux1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#555a62; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly23 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly23 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread