For you and I are past our dancing days
[html]
Aeron

There was a time, when I was young

And love it felt so strong

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Its a lot like Romeo and Juliet

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

She was single something she and her short temper knew would happen someday. No women in the world at least here could handle her. She was to quick to anger and had struggled to stamp it down. In the end though the golden Vixen had chased off her Russet love. The woman had meant a lot to Aeron and had kept the children in line and Aeron as well.

Today however she had taken to stalking Ichika's borders because she missed Io and hoped to cross her path. the fact was Aeron figured Io would want nothing to do with her after Aeron threw her out in a sense. She figured that Io would tell her where to go and then world war three may start all over again.

She had finally fixed the hole she put in the wall and the kids well they were adjusting. Aeron huffed as she adjusted her hooded cloak and moved along. She was tired from being up late the night before with Adwen who couldn't sleep and didn't feel well. She knew that there were things that made puppies sick but this was another reason she just wasn't a good mother.

The scared woman snarled to herself as she moved along she was bored and annoyed. She figured she was close enough to Anathema that she could just turn around and head home. She might as well go home to Leon and her children. She had no reason to be so close to Ichika today.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.together { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:500px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.together .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 200px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.together .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.together b {color:#eb0f67; }
.together p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.together .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#eb0f67;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread