Crashing Of Waves, Meeting Of Hearts
[html]
1202 text | WC :: +241

Shadow stood as massive 8'0 tall looking over the beautiful site of the beach and he closed his eyes and very slowly took in a deep breath as he let the smell of the salt and the water fill his very being. Shadowfang opened his eyes and saw with a smile that the moon of yet another night was rising and it was a beautiful full moon that seemed to shine its brilliant light upon the whole area bathing the creatures, trees and yes Shadow himself. One couldn't help but feel loved by the moon as it embraced all. Shadow walked forward and very slowly placed his large feet into the wet sand as the water rolled up and welcomed him to the moonlit beach. Whisper Beach was a good title for such a sight, due to sound of only waves and the company of an assassin who just happen to find it on a whim. Shadow lowered his head and keeps his arms and hands to his side as he whispered a little prayer to the moon. " Thank you moon goddess for giving me the light to see this beauty before me. please continue to watch over me and my father who is in the after life, he needs to be watched I'm sure." He opened his eyes with a smile on his face as he slowly turned to head towards the near by pack territory.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread