Crashing Of Waves, Meeting Of Hearts
[html]

Hadley has a biggest fan :| Big Grin

Selene sighed happily as Hadley seemed more relaxed as she cradled her head against his shoulder. This was what she felt was special, to be able to feel so calm around someone and in turn loosen up their worries. Shadow's question about how the pack worked was a little hard to answer. Thinking for a moment, Sel idly glanced over to Hadley, concerned about him once again. He seemed fine, making her long tail thump against the ground contentedly. "Well...I think they are more like ambassadors, uniting the different packs through alliances, but yes. I think if needed they'd step in." Quietly the young hybrid pondered over something, if her stepping in and leaning against Hadley in an affectionate way was making him embarrassed, shouldn't she pull away? What should she do? He wasn't showing any reaction towards that scale of discomfort, but what if he did? They weren't really a couple, although if asked she'd would agree. Anyway, being able to share a room with the most amazing being she knew was bliss. Completely comfortable. Sel didn't pull away. However impressively huge this Shadow was, Selene didn't show any interest for the massive man. Lately there was no one else, not even a passerby who had seemed attractive. Befriending this stranger would be alright though, and anything she had with Hadley was shown by the way she melted against his body. "So...Shadow...Where are you from?" It was a simple question, having her mind halfway on the topic and the other half focused on other things.

The petite hybrid felt a little nervous speaking to someone else, it seemed as if Selene was becoming a hermit. Casa di Cavalieri seemed like the only place in the universe and this was just new. Without thinking, Selene placed her sword on the ground, having trouble with holding it when her mind seemed to be in the gutter. "Yeah. Hadley and I live in the same room there. I couldn't find a place to stay and he took me in. I slept on the ground by the courthouse." This brought on a tiny giggle, how she had been so silly to sleep outside. Staying in the same room brought instant trust upon the gentle scarred hybrid, he hadn't done anything in the night and on occasion listened to her rants about how he should stay on the bed. The nights had certainly been cooler and knowing that there was Hadley, someone she knew wouldn't be a bother staying up on the bed with her. Buttoning her attention back to the dark wolf with the multihued eyes, she asked again not trying to be rude because she really wanted to go back to the courthouse "Is that all you need to know? 'Cause that's all I know." Sleepily, Selene yawned closing red eyes and trustfully pushed her nose into Hadley's shoulder.  

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread