Catch by the Tail
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadows eyes judged the females every action as if studying her and giving her a grade on her performance as a older wolf would a pup and then that would be followed by criticism and lessons. He saw the little animal take off as he watched closely just in case he would have to jump into action to catch it for the nice looking female but to his surprise she taught it by the tail and then placed on paw on it to keep it silent. He smiled as she turned and greeted him warmly and just by her kind actions alone his own tail started to wag and he whined back lightly as his tail lowered as did his head as he gave her a honorable and respectful bow. He looked into her eyes with his shining blue and yellow orbs and gave a reassuring quick bark like howl and then he spoke kindly and calmly with a voice slightly deep and yet with a strength behind it.

Very nice catch of the tail that is in it's self one of the hardest things to get." hmm...she wasn't the most stealthy...but she was quick and a good hunter to be able to catch a creature such as that in a flat out sprint. She has skill. slight flaws but i like it. Shadow stopped thinking to himself after a little while and went back to paying attention to the red beauty in front of him and still yet he couldn't help but smile from her outright act of kindness and acceptance. this was going to be a good meeting and Shadow knew that he would get good info from this one.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread