Catch by the Tail
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Sorry for the delay, I'll be more prompt on the replies.

The female was quite proud of her catch even if in retrospect to her more effortful feats of downing larger game, it was very simple. Even if had started off oddly, she was happy with the inevitable outcome; another tail to add to her collection and perhaps an accent to her wares. Her time at the festival had come and gone awarding her several furs in exchange for her own and a few unique trinkets. And though she had no real reason for hunting the sought after furs, she could not yet escape the habit. No doubt going after a deer or two would break her from this silly chore, but only time would tell eventually.

Meeting the male, she carefully set down the deceased vermin and offered her undivided attention in a show of forward arched ears and gently swaying tail; the epitome of calm and ease and good will. “It is not as hard as it looks,” she replied humbly, smiling softly as she lowered her large head. Instantaneously the loosen autumn strands spilled in front of her eyes, yet she went on as though it hadn’t happened at all. “It’s a matter of gauging which direction it will run towards. They are very simply creatures, but if you were the one to move first it would give them a chance to veer and those precious seconds are what matter.” Proudly she looked down at the albino carcass and placed a heavy paw upon its back.

“Had you not shown up,” she returned her gaze to the nameless male. “I have no doubt it would have taken much longer for me to catch this little one. I am grateful to you, my friend. I am X’yrin. Might I have your name sir, so that I may thank you properly?”

301 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread