Catch by the Tail
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watched her intently and he smiled as she was humble towards him and he watched her sit down and when he caught her name he nodded softly and spoke back so as to give her what she had desired." My name is Shadowfang...you can call me Shadow however. Most end up calling me that anyway. And i must say it is a pleasure to meet you X'yrin. Shadow ended up sitting across from her and his tail swayed lightly with hers and in time and he tilted his head to the side a little as he looked down to the small kill in X'yrin's paws and then he looked back up into her eyes and spoke again.

" I'm glad i could offer you what little assistance i have and if you don't mind, could i maybe get some help from you? You see i am a loner and have been traveling all over this land and i am doing so because i wish to meet with all the packs and see what they have to offer and what there histories and beliefs are. I am looking to belong but i want to get all the questions answered before i made any decisions. i would be forever in your dept if you could maybe tell me about that pack it is that you run with and maybe tell me about them?"

Shadow sat patiently as he looked to X'yrin and wondered if she would be able to get all the questions out of the way so that he wouldn't have to howl for another pack member while sitting on the edge of the packs territory he wasn't against that course of action and he was afraid of no wolf or Alpha he just liked things to be simple and her answering him was the easy way.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread