Catch by the Tail
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watched her closely as she spoke to him and explained about the meeting of many individuals. Shadow was okay with being around others, However he always preferred one on one, rather than a meeting of many voices. Although shadow preferred few over many he was able to blend in with either situation perfectly. Shadow nodded kindly as he watched her face change with questions and answers and he gathered from face alone that she probably came from a bartering, type of back ground. Shadow waited patiently for her to finished what she was saying and the moment she was done he smiled as he then spoke his mind.

" Thank you for telling be about the Ichika no Ho-en. They sound like a peaceful pack and a nice family. I thank you for that info and i accept going to this meeting. Perhaps if you are going i can travel with you? or if you know the way perhaps you can point me in the right direction? I'm sorry i don't have more to offer you if i could i would offer myself in terms of helping with a job you needed done bit other than that i have no idea how to pay you for all that you have given me."

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread