Catch by the Tail
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Secui form

A simple token of thanks was well enough for the woman to consider their ‘trade’ complete and offered a smile to is succession. “There is no need for anything like that,” she assured the male with a kind dip of her muzzle. “It is my pleasure to offer what I can to those that seek what is within my means. And I would gladly point you in the right direction.”

While his offer to follow her to the festival was kind, she had taken care of what business she had with the nomadic merchants. Though there were still wares and entertainment to take part in, she was for a time satisfied and with the responsibilities that loomed overheard, she felt it would have been irresponsible to set them aside for another day just to return to the wonders of the events.

“If you travel along the mountain, you will come to the dense woods in the south of it. From there you would be able to hear the sounds of the festival. I assure you, it is very lively and would be hard to miss, my friend.”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread