Catch by the Tail
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow smiled lightly as he listened carefully to every word she said and as she spoke he instantly remembered what was heard. When she finished he nodded and made a simple bow . "Thank you for all the information, your caring nature is a bright light within the darkest cave. Whoever your mate be, He is lucky. Good day X'yrin way your path be peaceful and full of happiness. I shall remember you and perhaps when my quest is done i shall visit and enjoy your company once more." Shadow smiled softly as he turned away from her and he walked until he knew that he was about to be lost to her sight and it was then that he stopped and looked over his shoulder nodding lightly and then he looked away and walked out of sight but still in mind. After shadow left her sight he had a new goal and he headed towards the direction that was given to him. A meeting of many would prove useful and would give him plenty of time to gather info and perhaps some goods and wares for his travels. His future was looking bright and as he traveled he would meet more kind and some bad souls but every soul he would be thankful for. Each soul was a story and so far his story was grand.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread