CdC Brotherhood Poll!
I like all of the current requirements. Smile It really helps to ensure those who are shooting for the Brotherhood will be dedicated, rather than letting them rise up out of nowhere. It'll be something to strive for while the members (and characters) prove themselves worthy.

The only thing about the requirements I could think to change would be the number of threads with the leadership. I really like how you touched on IC trust and, from my own experiences, agree fully that characters would need threads with the leaders to "prove" themselves in their eyes. However, you need to make sure you guys are willing to take on those threads too. xD On other sites, I've been swamped trying to deal with those exact kind of threads... Perhaps to keep yourselves from being so taxed, there could be only one thread for each leader? I guess it depends how busy you think you guys will be. c:

The initation task sounds neat, too, but I'm not sure about retrieving an item from within the territory. It seems kind of...basic, I don't know. I think it would be interesting for it to be tailored to the particular rank in the Brotherhood that they're going for; for example, it would make sense for trackers to find an item, but not so much a swordsman or horse trainer or something.

Perhaps, in going along with the item, each character could fetch something that relates to their rank -- such as an ornate sword, or an arrow or horseshoe or something. Or, um... I dunno. xD I'm being lame. I just thought the task could be really tied into the rank that they're going for, so the journey to find the thing is kind of individualized even more. :3 But I'm not really sure.

Messages In This Thread