Sick as a Dog
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 253

Seeing Dalgina so weak and sick was heart wrenching. Her small body moved slowly and her eyes took a while to focus. Kiara wondered if Dalgina even recognized her at first. After a little bit, recognition flooded the black puppies eyes and she greeted the snow wolf with a weak wag of her tail. It was surprising to see Dalgina with so little energy. Kiara was used to seeing the black puppy run around and talk a mile a minute. To see such a calm Dalgina was in many ways worrying. Kiara was right, illness is bad and the luperci needed to figure that out.

Almost immediately after the alabaster female had laid down on the blankets, Dalgina had moved in to seek comfort in the Ikusei's embrace. With young Dalgina by her side Kiara wrapped her large body around the small puppy. Like most puppies, Dalgina was firm in her belief that adults could fix everything and asked Kiara to end her pain. Oh, how she wished that she could cure Dalgina with a wave of her tail. "You will be better soon, I promise." The Ikusei's words were soft and kind, although it made her feel awful that she couldn't say yes to Dalgina's question. Kiara gently began to lick Dalgina, as she worked she checked Dalgina for any signs of distress or pain. If the kisses were too much for Dalgina's sick body to handle, Kiara would stop. She didn't want to make things worse. "Is there anything you want?"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread