It's A New Life
[html]

AH excitement ^^

Blind could feel her heart creeping into her throat with each passing moment. She thought she heard a howl off in the distance not long after she’d emitted her own, but she convinced herself it was nothing more than a figment of her imagination. But soon enough, a dark figure came bounding over the hills, and Blind’s muscles tensed – painfully, almost – with anticipation. As the figure neared, however, a familiar scent drifted her way, mingled with various unfamiliar scents. She dared not imagine, but the closer the figure came, the surer she was that it was indeed Soran. With a bright yip, Blind bounced around in place in spite of herself, her tail wagging violently behind her until Soran’s dark body connected with hers and sent her tumbling to the ground.

Slightly dazed and on her back now, Blind giggled softly as a flurry of licks attacked her face, neck, and ears. Just hearing Soran say her name brought her so much joy, and suddenly every worry she’d ever had seemed to dance away with each panted breath. Eventually Soran’s affection faded away, and Blind opened her eyes abruptly to make sure she was still there. The dark wolfess stood by her side, grinning all the while, and Blind hopped up and took her turn licking Soran’s face. Soran, I’m… she began, but another familiar scent redirected her attention, and Blind’s bi-colored eyes flickered over to the hills just as a salt-and-pepper colored figure came bounding over them. However, instead of galloping over to Blind’s side as Soran had done, this one took a step…and then came tumbling toward them in a head-first roll. Eyes widening, Blind watched dumbfounded as the figure neared them, and soon enough she discovered that it was indeed her Casanova. She had no time to laugh however, for almost as soon as he’d tumbled, he came barreling into Blind and knocked her to the ground once again. Everything stood still then, and she opened one eye slowly – she hadn’t even realized she’d closed them – to make sure nothing was broken or bending in a way it shouldn’t. Finally Blind staggered to her feet, chuckling softly as she shook herself and then nuzzled her snout into Augustus’ face and neck. What are you doing silly? she asked. You could’ve hurt yourself!…You didn’t hurt yourself, did you?

After a quick inspection of the male’s body, Blind glanced back to Soran with a wagging tail. I…I’d like to join your pack mother, she said, nearly leaping out of her fur at how good it felt to call her that. It had been so long…TOO long, indeed, and this caused Blind to return to her adoptive mother’s side and nuzzle against her lovingly. Eyes flickering back to Augustus, she whined happily at how comical it was that she was so torn between which loved one to nuzzle when. And then she realized just how happy she truly was; pure joy flooded through her once again. Shaking her head clear – she wouldn’t allow herself to think of whose presence would make this moment even better – Blind then bowed respectfully to both canines before asking, What must I do to be numbered among those of New Dawn? I feel my place is here, and I will prove it in whatever way is requested.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread