Regarding Ichika no Ho-En
Quote:To me, just to start making changes goes against the original concept of InH of Family. After all, one would not, one day, come home and say to their spouse, "We are tearing down the house and building a new one." Instead the idea would be put forth and discussed.

These changes are not going against the central concept of family. In fact they have nothing to do with that. The essence is being kept intact. Perhaps you could explain why you think this is being jeopardized?

Quote:My point is, really, why all the changes suddenly? To me, everything seems to have been operating ok and there is no need of changing the pack structure. At least at this point in time. Maybe explaining the whys of wanting the changes and asking the pack if they feel the same way.

---
I am not against listening to your side of the story Zyn, as it stands at the moment, like Temo said, I don't see any reason for these changes to go ahead but that is just my view, maybe I'm blind, maybe I cannot see what you see, so I'm asking you to explain to us all, why? What is it that you find so wrong with Ichika that you feel you have to change it.

The change that I see that's causing the most issue is regarding the rank changes. And I'd be happy to explain why I see this as a mandatory change. Essentially, the ranks are not going anywhere, but they are being converted into Co-Ranks than can be earned and used. Coming into InH the member is able to fill a role that they think their character is better suited for. The Specialized rank can be literally translated into mid ranking with a fancy title attached to it. But with these titles are obligations I personally do not see fulfilled. I understand that it may be difficult for members to fulfill their requirements to maintain their Specialized rank with what goes on outside 'Souls and such, but some have roles that are useful that are not utilized at all. And having that unfulfilled occupation could make it difficult for others to try for that particular rank.

What I'm trying to propose is to alleviate that obligation all together by putting everyone in the mid ranks at the same level initially and if there is a task they want to specialize in then they can achieve it. It is not as though anyone is being demoted in or out of game, but are encouraged to keep their Co-rank based one their use of that skill, even teach others once they have reached that level of recognition. This opens up the opportunity for various Co-Ranks, even those that are not listed and if a member would like to learn a special skill but the position is taken, they can still be taught and reach that specialized level.

Again, this is purely by choice.

Quote:Edit: What is so bad about it that you wanted to disband it?

That is a backup. InH is not a bad pack, but the reason for that option is a personal issue I'm not going to discuss at this time.

Messages In This Thread