Regarding Ichika no Ho-En
QUOTE (X'yrin Exultare @ Feb 11 2012, 08:15 AM)
The change that I see that's causing the most issue is regarding the rank changes. And I'd be happy to explain why I see this as a mandatory change. [/quote]
Yes, this would be a major concern for me. Mainly because I see Temo's rank of 'benson' disappearing, well, more accurately, being moved to co-rank, which would then leave Temo rankless. Or stuck in a new rank that he may not belong.

To be honest, I struggle enough at maintaining the minimum 10 posts a month to keep Temo where he is, and I know that co-ranks require a lot more posting to maintain the regular rank and a co-rank, so to me, at this time, has me wondering if I would even be able to keep temo in InH just on the basis of the posts.

Until now, I did not have to worry about the ranks other than keeping him where he is, in one that suits his talents to the fullest.

This is why communication is needed. So people are not jumping to conclusions, and trying to second guess at what one is trying to do. I think that it's not THAT you want to change the ranks that are troubling me, it's not knowing WHAT you have been thinking of changing them too and how the change will impact my character to a degree that he would end up being a loner.

Messages In This Thread