Regarding Ichika no Ho-En
Quote:Yes, this would be a major concern for me. Mainly because I see Temo's rank of 'benson' disappearing, well, more accurately, being moved to co-rank, which would then leave Temo rankless. Or stuck in a new rank that he may not belong.

To be honest, I struggle enough at maintaining the minimum 10 posts a month to keep Temo where he is, and I know that co-ranks require a lot more posting to maintain the regular rank and a co-rank, so to me, at this time, has me wondering if I would even be able to keep temo in InH just on the basis of the posts.

Temo wouldn't be losing his rank at all. The specialized ranks are essential on equal footing. His bensen rank would not disappear but would be made into a Co-rank. As for what it takes to maintain a Co-Rank, the requirement would be minimal. Since he would already have that specific Co-Rank, one thread pertaining to it's usage would be required. That is all and he would still get to keep it. That one thread could be those posts you need to keep him at his rank. This change is not meant to make it difficult, but easier. As the rules are now, on thread pertaining to your rank is required every two months. In a way, this would be an amendment of that. You wouldn't necessarily need to make another co-rank thread each month (even though that would be nice) but for those that have already been ranked, one thread incorporating that rank is all that's needed.

Messages In This Thread