Regarding Ichika no Ho-En
Quote:I agree with the self defense lessons.  Kiara needs them, badly.  I'm not to wild about the color change though and I'm more than confused about the rank changes.  Will Kiara still be keeping her rank as the Ikusei?  Or will she have to work for that again?  I'm worried that as a normal wolf she wont be able to keep up with the new rank system.

Kiara would not lose her position. With the rank change she would still get to keep it. She already has Ikusei, so it would still be hers but named as a Co-Rank. The rank change just opens up the opportunity for anyone else that wants that position as well. Even if someone else wanted to be a pup-sitter, if that rank was not already theirs then yes, they would have to earn it like a Co-Rank. And if they achieved it, then there would be two pup-sitters. That's all. And her being a normal wolf wouldn't factor in it at all. The ranking system works for everyone. If non-Luperci wanted to be a fighter, they could be. They would have to fulfill the requirements and all that. Or if there is a Co-Rank they wanted or had a skill that was not originally a part of the Ranks, it can be made into a Co-Rank to accommodate them.

Messages In This Thread