Regarding Ichika no Ho-En
I'm happy to see the tempers are cooling on this subject. I don't have an Ichikan character, so I guess I don't truly have a personal stake in this, but really it allows me to see both sides... So I hope it's fine I post here.

Zyn is not going to be able to maintain the pack in the exact same way that Kris and Lin had, obviously. They founded this pack, and all she can do is keep to the ideals that they set (which she is striving to do, as the self-defense lessons are only for dire situations and not for battling on a whim). So there are going to be changes even if they are not intended. It's hard to be given this kind of responsibility when everything had been set down by two people who aren't around anymore.

The co-rank thing sounds good; it simplifies the actual ranking system while allowing everyone to keep their specific duties with even less effort to maintain them as before.

I agree that thing such as pack songs or colors might be a little silly to change -- only because they are unimportant in the long run honestly. Smile But that is what the voting is for! The numbers will reflect people's opinions when it comes to changing things or keeping them the same.

I hope that everyone else who has arguments will be willing to actually read through this topic and listen to Zyn's explanations. You guys have the right to want to keep Ichika the same pack as the one you joined, but you should also know that she's open for communication and is doing her best to explain her reasons behind these things. It's one thing to resist change because it's going against Ichikan ideals, but to resist change because it's simply something new is kind of silly.

Those are my two cents. ^^ Ichika has been running pretty strongly even when the leadership was faltering, so with a new very present leader, things shouldn't get worse.

Messages In This Thread