Regarding Ichika no Ho-En
[html]I appreciate everyone's inputs and concerns regarding to these changes and I hope my answers have clarified any prior confusion. If it would alleviate further confusion, I could project the outline of the new ranking system with everyone presently in the pack included, as well as NPC's. It would be a draft subjected to inquiry and debate and would be made to give everyone a clear view of how the roster would be set.

In the meantime I would like to further clarify the following points;

• All Specialized ranked members will KEEP their current ranking but their positions (carpenter, healer, pupsitter, etc) will be labeled as CO-RANKS. (with little icons and everything) If you/ your character feel they wont want the responsibility of a co-rank, they will still remain in the Mid ranking tier. Even if they dont have a role, they are not subjected to demotion.
  • To keep with InH present policies regarding keeping rank, each member is still required to make at least ONE thread every TWO months pertaining to their co-rank. This does not apply to members without a co-rank but they are still replied to make the necessary 10+ posts each month.
  • Prestige ranks are permitted to keep their ranks as well, co-rank or not.
  • In keeping with InH present policies regarding change in rank if a member would like a DIFFERENT co-rank than what they presently have, they must fulfill the TWO thread requirement at whatever time is convenient for them in order to receive that new Co-rank.
  • Unfortunately, Co-Ranks cannot be bulked on. (Ie. One member starts off as a warrior, then changes their co-rank to hunter. When they meet the requirements for hunter, they will still have that experience as a warrior in character, but their status would show them with a hunter co-rank.

To be clear, no one is getting demoted, and no one is losing a position they already have. Also, if there is a Co-Rank that is not available or there is a position your character feels they are better suited for, as long as there is a basis for it, it CAN be made into a Co-Rank. This system is very accommodating to present and potential members alike.

I hope this clears everything up. Smile[/html]

Messages In This Thread