One step forward, two steps back. [J]
"I wish to join," she stated quietly. "again." She got to her feet, knowing well enough that Skye was a wolf to be respected. With just the way she carried herself one could tell that she was of high authority. Bambi hadn't thought through exactly what she would say to explain her absence. There is no way to justify running off away from your family -- Without even sparing them a notice. And this was exactly what the young dog had done. She was ashamed of herself. If this was in her camp, she would have been severely beat. Though, the chances that she ever would have tried to leave if the riot wouldn't have started are very low.

Bambi met the eyes of the female, trying to detect some sort of emotion within them. But they gave way to nothing. She sighed, looking at the ground shamefully. "There is no way I can explain my absence that would make it justified. Because it wasn't. I left here without notice. And I apologize. Nana.. My cat, she's sick. So I went to go back to where I found her.. Thinking that maybe it would make her better. That maybe, she was just homesick." The dog's folded ears flattened back against her head as she thought of the worsening condition of her feline mother. "But she is not homesick.. She's dying. But unwilling to except medical care."
Her idea was not to get pity from the pack leader, but to at least explain why she had been gone so long. "I promise, if you allow me back I will be the most dedicated member." she paused, "But, if you don't, I understand." She said sincerely, smiling weakly. It would hurt to be rejected, but Bambi knew there were other packs about.

Messages In This Thread