four bullet gun rally
[html]

OOC → ::Hey Raze! Big Grin I luv this beautiful razey table

Grimwell was unfamiliar to the dusty Lykoi, it happened to amaze the hybrid knowing he had been in Inferni for a while now, and only had the knowledge of the areas close to the Mansion. What came even more pitiful, he only knew a handful of the inhabitants, and other faces went by with no name in his mind. Quietly, Jacinto's mind flicked to the conversation he had with his eldest brother. The was a definite knot of guilt buried in his stomach, he never knew that one day he would choose a woman over his family. Unfortunately, Columbine gave the musician no other option. It couldn't work out the way everyone wanted it to.

Columbine's harsh words to this day still bounced aimlessly from one side of his mind to another. Omni couldn't possibly be a whore, he knew of the scar carved into her leg, but not once did she leave to sleep around with others, the brown male would know by now. Her willingness to stay with him and the interest in the things he liked was simply promising, and with mateship came attachment and keeping your promise of preventing deception through unfaithful deeds.

Pehaps they had to get away from Inferni, with the vow of coming violence directed towards them from his dusky eldest brother, how could he protect Omni? Leaving to join another group of canines would be traitorous towards the clan, how could he risk being pushed away from Ilusion and Helotes? It felt stupid to consider Ichika no Ho-en, but sometimes in his subconscious he thought of meeting his uncle and cousin. The only barrier from that would most likely be the forever banishment of both him and Omni from Inferni, and what would it be like to be cut off from his siblings?

A voice cut through the wave of thoughts and immediately his eyes shot open. A female coyote stood beyond the rusty Lykoi, asking him who he was. The reclining canine stood up stretching his rested muscles, before waving a dark splashed tail undecidely. "I'm Jacinto Lykoi." Rolling a shoulder in his four legged form, quietly Jacinto stated "You might have met one of my siblings...Helotes is my brother." Instead of stating all of their names, he knew that Helotes was the most known out of all four, and giving this female the information she needed would've been much more worthwhile. "And you're?" As the words were spoken, the hybrid took notice of the dead bat sitting by her feet. He raised an eyebrow at the sight, not as if it were vulgar, almost daring her to eat it. It wasn't a top choice of meal, but something at least. In his mind, he didn't want anything. It was her find and shall remain hers unless she chooses otherwise. Asking for any was out of the question knowing it was in his rank to bring in the food for the hungry mouths to feed.

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread