four bullet gun rally
Jacinto couldn't help the grin that spread across his face as Vesper remarked on Omni. Possibly it could be that masculine pride, having a beautiful woman under their wing. However empathetic of women with partners inclined in that direction, the small Lykoi too felt pride. "Yeah...I guess she is." The words of being a lucky guy confused the hybrid somewhat, tilting his head sideways. It was true, Omni was stunning. Columbine had already gotten the wrong idea about their pairing. Jacinto hated it when that had happened. "Although my brother, Columbine hates her. Hates us." He brushed it off with a flick of his tail, he understood his larger brother's temper tantrums over silly things. Only this wasn't silly. It was the rest of his life. Still, Columbine didn't have to act that harshly about it. 

He watched as her sharp teeth tore into the dead bat. He couldn't tell from the scent how long it had been decaying, the air now was too crisp and cold to tell. Yet there was a certain dismay at the sight of it. Jacinto sat back on his haunches comfortably, watching the clouds hazily drift by. "So...How long you've been Optio?" Must have been pretty recent, Ves must have exceeded  the rankings fairly fast. He couldn't help but feel somewhat jealous. He held the same rank as Omni. From Columbine, there had to be some mockery there. 

Flicking his ears interestingly, Jacinto watched Vesper and the bat. A paw was reached out as if a hand, placed on her shoulder. "Hey Ves, I don't mean to inpose anything, but...How about we get some real food, that doesn't look too tasty...Is it?" Maybe a leisurely hunt would be in order, possibly even a mandatory choice. It had been a while since the lean hybrid had a real meal like fresh warm deer, meal on wheels he would call it. "Because I know this really cool place, and there's food everywhere. And they're especially stupid. Omni and I went there once, brought back several elk. And there's other things..." Hunting elk sometimes was difficult with their size, maybe a fresh rabbit or squirrel would suffice if there could be no deer caught. 

Messages In This Thread