four bullet gun rally
[html]
^^ You can play them walking to the place in your post. +3

The love-struck grin, that warm pride, almost made Vesper smile in return though she stopped herself from being too friendly at first meeting. She might have been nice, but she didn’t want to be considered someone everyone could run and smile at and babble to—unless they were pretty girls, she supposed, and she lost it. Her lips tilted upwards in a toothier rendition of her normal smirk, her tail wagging once in amusement, until he mentioned Columbine.

“I think that bastard hates everything,” the coywolf spat, surprised at her own venom toward the dark Lykoi. “He’s probably jealous. Couldn’t get a woman with his fuckin’ attitude.”

She snorted and gave her head a shake, somewhat apologizing for her crudeness and show of hatred. She didn’t know why the male got under her skin so, especially because they’d scarcely met but once. Perhaps it was because she was afraid of him in the way she had once been afraid of Helotes. Or the thought of him being mean to his slender little brother and his beautiful companion was spiking her fur up. She didn’t know and didn’t care. So long as she didn’t actually fight with Columbine, she was free to resent him from a distance.

She pretended that he wasn’t watching her eat the bat, which wasn’t too old other than being a little bit stiff. She paused, chewing, as he asked the question and answered with a little shrug. “I’m not good with keeping track of time, but—about a month or so, I’d say.” It was of little consequence to her, at least with daily interactions. She did not demand respect like some high-ranking canines did; so long as she received the consideration any comrade should, she didn’t expect people to look at her in awe. Part of her still wondered if she even deserved having a paw in leading the clan, since she was so new—but she had trusted Ezekiel’s judgment about everything else and trusted his judgment with her own promotion.
His cream paw touched her shoulder, and she glanced at him with a smoothed-over expression,

proud of herself for not jumping. She smirked at his suggestion, however, and gave the dead bat’s wing a little smack. “Eh, it’s okay, but I wouldn’t say no to some real food.” She wondered what to do with the carcass, not wanting to leave it out for a pack member to smell. Perhaps she’d carry it along until she saw one of the ravens that forever circled over the Waste.

“Sure,” Vesper agreed again as he began to describe an elk-rich place. She pushed herself onto all fours, giving her coat a shake as she nodded at him. “Been a while since I’ve hunted anything bigger than a fat rabbit. Lead the way, Scorpius.” She grinned and bowed her head with gentlemanly elegance.

<style type="text/css">
.vespyy b {font-weight:bold; color:#a45927; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f1707; }
.vespyy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.vespyy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#533920; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7efhU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b744b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread