No Holding Back
[html]

Word Count → 347 :: No problem, it totally made sense :]

Cerberus caught the female’s scent before he saw her, making her address less of a surprise. This was good, however, for if she’d snuck up on him and spooked him, he absolutely would have whirled around and snapped his teeth across her pretty face. And indeed she had a pretty face…and a pretty middle…and a pretty end. Mismatched eyes met the fae’s now, and he straightened up in a masculine way as he noted her curious demeanor. She had the innocent light of inexperience in her eyes, and he liked that. She didn’t carry the threat of a dominating personality either, and he liked that even more. This girl was simply intriguing to the flirtatious coywolf, and he would definitely take advantage of the time they had together, no matter how brief it might prove to be.

Flicking his tail mischievously, Cerberus smirked haughtily and bowed his head in greeting, then glanced down at the ruins of his dinner. It’s quite simple really, he teased, I pick up the meat in my mouth, move my teeth together, and then my digestive system does the rest. Of course he knew she’d meant how he’d caught the fish, but if she really wanted to know how he’d done it, he’d make her stick around to find out. He continued to smirk, too, to show her his desire to play. Suddenly, however, he realized how ridiculous he must look, as there seemed to be a grin tugging at the corners of the fae’s own mouth. Glancing at his reflection in the water, he quickly smoothed a paw over every bit of fur he could reach and then finally looked back to the girl. Would you like to see me do it again? he finally asked, slinking over to the she-wolf’s side as his smirk turned into a wicked grin. She looked interested, or at least he hoped she was. And it didn’t even have to be in him that she was interested; he could work with the desire to see him hunt. After all, he was a glutton for attention.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hadmk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:183px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread