No Holding Back
[html]

Word Count :: 330

OOC: I love Cerri already. xD

Ciara noticed the slight gleam in the male’s oddly coloured eyes, and would have been seen blushing if her pelt wasn’t such a thick covering over her skin. Her ears were cupped forward, nose poking towards the sopping coywolf to take in more of his scent. Of course, she was met with the musky odour of wet fur, and couldn’t help but wrinkle her nose a little, giving a twitch of her tail that showed she was more amused than turned off from it. An inward chuckle rose in her mind as he puffed himself up in front of her, and she had half a mind to nudge him right into the river, though she held back…for now.

When Cerberus made his little joke, Ciara gave a roll of her earth-coloured, flecked eyes. It was a playful gesture, not a condescending one as some of the more mean-spirited females might have given him at his jest. “I know that, you silly pup,” she chided, the innocent and sweet tones of her voice holding no indignation whatsoever. Ciara was a gentle creature for the most part, though she could be an insolent little brat if provoked. Some instinct whispered to her in a gentle hush that this male might prove to be a bad influence in that regard.

When the coywolf checked himself out in the reflection of the river, she’d half expected another cocky grin to cross his muzzle. Instead, he began an attempt to control the crazed mess of his pelt. A short yip of laughter bubbled from her when a particular chunk of fur continued to stand straight up on his head no matter how hard he try to flatten it. She ceased her laughter at his question, though, eyes then shining with a gleam of anticipation.

“I’d like to see it again, yes,” she said, then in a hushed tone, feeling almost embarrassed that she didn’t already know how. “And after…maybe you could help me do it?”

<style type="text/css">
.Ciaraforestdawn b {font-weight:bold; color:#9370D8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ciaraforestdawn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Ciaraforestdawn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ciaraforestdawn {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://pixdaus.com/pics/1231820649HcN8A9E.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 440px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#00BFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread