No Holding Back
[html]

OOC:: WC: 410

In Character

Ciara couldn’t help but laugh at the man’s snorting reaction to her lick. It made her want to do it again, and perhaps even nip him just to see his reaction. Slowly, the yearling was getting used to all this flirting, and becoming more comfortable and courageous when it came to it. At least, she was brave until the coywolf began his attentions to her neck. That threw her completely off guard, enough that a shiver swept through her body and she made a soft noise of surprise before she could stop it. Her ears twitched again, skin turning red beneath her fur.

Her mouth parted lightly at the persuasion of his licking, and she was about to close her teeth over his snout in an affectionate gesture until his questioning came. Her eyebrows raised, and her tail wagged behind her as she found herself very pleased that she’d apparently been reading his mind. “I…don’t really know, Ceri,” she said, grinning sheepishly. “You and I just share a brain wave I guess.” Her earth-coloured hues twinkled, and she gave a playful bump to his side before her companion started moving around again.

The mottled subordinate was obviously relieved when Ceri briefly explained his origins. That meant he could join the pack! She would be able to sleep in a den with him, travel the pack lands with him and even go on hunts. Her tail thumped happily against the ground, sending her slender frame into another fit of wiggling. When the male rolled on his back, she took the chance to quickly dart forward and nip his belly just before he rolled over onto it. She tensed a little, fully expecting him to lunge at her, so she bent herself into a play bow, prepared. Her rear end swung in the air with the quick motions of her tail, and her head dipped to hang close to her flattened paws.

“I am Luperci,” she said, her voice showing a hint of pride at that fact. “I’ve only ever shifted out of this form twice, though…it’s my favourite.” She grinned, pink tongue lashing out to lick across her lips as she maintained her play posture. She was ready to lead the male to New Dawn now, but couldn’t resist the thought of having him to herself for a little while longer. She had no inkling of the boycoy’s lecherous thoughts, but that didn’t mean she was innocent of the same daydreams.

<style>
.Candacesdb-c01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Candacesdb-c01 b {color:#ffffff;}
.Candacesdb-c01-b {width:434px; border:1px solid #cceeee; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-IC {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#cceeee; text-shadow:#999999 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Candacesdb-c01 {background-color:#e1eff5;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JByOd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aabbcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aabbcc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:432px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 410px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread