No Holding Back
[html]

Word Count → 292 :: Lol! Ooo juicy plottage *rubs hands together* I liked your post too, I was turmoiling with her haha.

Cerberus could sense some discomfort in the girl, but it wasn’t enough to cause him alarm. He assumed - what with her age and all - that this was an experience altogether new for her, and he couldn’t blame her for feeling somewhat out of place. As his fingers retreated from Ciara’s hair, Cerberus moved his arms to wrap around her in a gentle hug in an attempt to help her relax. The last thing he wanted to do was make her nervous, especially after he’d been lucky enough not to completely scare her off with the way he’d reacted to her touch. Though Cerberus liked shock factor, he never aimed for it when dealing with a woman as sensitive as Ciara. Compassion and a gentle hand was what it took to woo a girl like her, and luckily he knew how to use that just as well as his charm.

The fae inquired of what their next move might be, and as much as Cerberus wanted to continue their flirt session, he knew it’d be safer not to. Glancing around the forest, his mismatched eyes softened as he sought out a decent trail to take a walk along. And then he remembered that Ciara had suggested a visit to her packlands, and Ceri’s heart nearly stopped. Slowly his gaze returned to the girl, and he swallowed hard before even considering what kind of answer he’d give to her long-passed question. But he wanted to lift some of the pressure off Ciara’s shoulders as well, so eventually he cleared his throat and said, ”Perhaps you could show me where you live now?” He then tightened his grip around Ciara’s waist once more, resolving that the visit would do them both some good.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hadmk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:183px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread